update 1.1.1

• AFAIK, under "My Rigs" you will find the rigs that have your own name in the field "Author". My guess is that if you take a rig that was not created by you and modify the "Author" tag to fill in your own KPA name, then that rig should appear under "My Rigs".

PS: Pressing and holding the Rig button makes the rig appear/disappear in "Favourites" (not in "My Rigs").

• hello

I did an update 1.1.1 all was well I saved a few profiles in "my favorites"

it's ok

now I redid reset the kemper

and I have no favorites they all disappeared is this normal?
    it is possible to retrieve or should I start over? ?(

THANKS

• Uhm, yes, this is what a reset is supposed to do ;)

Did you create a backup before you reset the Kemper? In this case you can just restore this backup and the favorites should be back as well. If you don't have a backup I'm afraid you are stuck.

There is a reason why Chris Kemper advices users here to stay away from resetting the unit without a good reason ;)

• yes I made a backup

but no directory "my favorites" in the backup

this is not very good, must ask CK to repair problemme this is not normal to start favorites after each reset
    1 favorites ok but not 100
    especially if you have not done list

bad point for this ;(

• Favorites is not a directory with duplicates of the Rigs, is just a bookmark, and like the personal settings got erased from the reset (BTW, why you did it?). Though they should be there again if you restore the backup.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• **** UPDATED on 15th August - SUPPORT already answer me: the bug is confirmed and will be fixed in the next release ***

In the new release 1.1.1 the tremolo stomp have always the depth parameter set at maximum position: moving it from 0 to 10 there is no effect at all.

Thanks
    Maurizio

• Press the soft button 1 (top-left of the screen) 'till you're on Favorites and then you can use the browse dial

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff