Possible Stereo Rig ideas with the Kemper

• Hi,

I've been toying with the idea of a second Kemper to run a stereo rig but the ideas of lugging even more gear for my shows is daunting as im trying to find ways to make set up easier not harder but I love duel amp rigs.

I mainly use a Vox style amp as my core tone, so I was thinking about picking up a UAD Ruby and running that along side Kemper for a duel amp set up, no speaker, silent stage IEM set up.

I was thinking that the Kemper has Parallel Path so would it be possible to route the Ruby through the Kemper some how and manage all FX through that? I dont need left and right separation although this would be amazing to have as an option but if they just stacked on top and I could plug direct into the Kemper.

What do you think?

• Parallel Path will send the signal after Stomp B directly to the output. If you place an FX loop into Stomp A that would leave you with one additional mono effect for the signal that is being returned from your external device into the signal path. All of the other effects will only be used for the signal that enters through the front input.