Tuner with pedal not working

• I have been using my Stage profiler for a number of years with no issues. I use an EV1 for volume and for the tuner. Lately I have had an issue with the pedal not working. Last night I could not get the tuner to work with the pedal. Everything is connected as usual…..using a TRS cable. Any suggestions on what to check/look for? Thanks

• I would recalibrate the pedal. Enter PEDAL settings, navigate to the PEDAL page corresponding to the socket the expression pedal is connected to, press Calibrate, and perform a complete sweep of the pedal. Only if the pedal reaches the value 0 in heel position, the Tuner will get activated.

And make sure, that the option Tuner @ Volume 0 is selected in Tuner Mode.

• So I got to church this morning, plugged everything in....and my volume pedal no longer works. When I go to the rig page, the volume bar is all the way up. Can't make it change. This is so frustrating....I cannot figure out why it has stopped working. And this a brand new EV1..

• Have you tried any other function? E.g. assign a dual switch and module A to the tip and close sleeve against tip of the TRS jack with a paper clip. DDoes this switch module A on/off. Also try to press Calibrate.

If that doesn't work, we have to conclude, that the PEDAL socket is broken.

• If the pedal 1 socket is the issue, then 3 has a problem as well. I switched over to 3 when I recalibrated the pedal. When I connected it again on Sunday morning, it would not work in pedal 3……I think it’s something more…

• Yes to both of those questions. And I just updated the firmware....same issue. I cannot calibrate the pedal, there is no response in Pedal 1 jack or Pedal 3 jack. It really seems like a software issue. One day it was working, the next day it doesn't. Really frustrating. Makes me seriously consider moving to a different platform........

• Yes to both of those questions. And I just updated the firmware....same issue. I cannot calibrate the pedal, there is no response in Pedal 1 jack or Pedal 3 jack. It really seems like a software issue. One day it was working, the next day it doesn't. Really frustrating. Makes me seriously consider moving to a different platform........

It cannot be a sofware problem, otherwise tons of people here would have the same issue. Can be only, setup, the exp.pedal itself or the jack inputs on the KPA.

I (like a couple of thousand people here) have the same setup and never had a flaw in thousands of hours of use and at least 10 software updates.

Again; Software is excluded

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• This is no software issue.

What kind of expression pedal are you using? Fractal offers an EV1, Boss offers a wireless EV1 ....

If the pedal has a pot to adjust its range, make sure it's set to maximum.

• Just wanted to post an update....so this was totally my fault. Ended up being a bad TRS cable. It sort of worked which led me to believe that it was still good. Once I replaced it with a new one, all is good. Thanks to all of the people who replied. I truly appreciate all of the assistance available here...