Screen just went blank??

• Has anybody else had this happen to them? Powered up my unit and started play. My screen is normal in first picture. Look up a few seconds later and my screen is blank and no led's and you'll notice the screen is still lit even after I powered my unit off. I had to unplug cord from the back to turn unit off. Did I get a lemon? Something to be concerned about or is this just your typical computer components acting weird every now and then?

• Did it boot back up?

I have had different anomalies but my unit still functions fine. Examples; error code on led screen that says contact support and instructions to exit the error code screen, power down then back up with no apparent problems afterwards. Turn the unit off from browse mode but it stays on, turn knob back to browse then off again and unit shuts down with no apparent problems afterwards, the reverse has also occurred powering up. It has happened 8 or 10 times in 5 years so I just look at it the same as I would a computer, a glitch.

• Call it Gremlins or Ghosts in the Machine. They get everyone from time to time. I've had 2 hiccups in 2 years. First was error after saving a rig to the Profiler from Rig Manager - reboot fixed it. Second was no sound from power amp to the Kabinet. An Init Globals reset fix that.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.