Audio interface and headphone monitoring

• Could anyone recommend an audio interface and headphones which you have tested that sounds great when when monitoring with your headphones trough the audio interface? Looking for something which sounds at least as good as the Kemper headphone out.

• I now use a Behringer FLOW 8 mixer for my home studio (used to use a Motu M2). I run 1/4" TRS cables from the main outs on the Kemper Stage and then because the FLOW 8 can act as an audio interface, I also run USB to my MacBook. What's nice is this is a multi-channel interface if you want it to be, or it can send everything just out the mains.

I would also consider how many inputs you need. I needed to have the Kemper, my Captor X and a vocal mic available at the same time which is why I switched to the FLOW 8.

I used a Motu M2 for a while and had good results. Double check this, but I believe I ran into it with 1/4" TRS cables, not XLR as the XLR engaged the mic preamps and changed the sound (if I remember correctly). I do remember the Motu only has 1/4" TRS or RCA outs for the monitors.