Green Scream tubescreamer percentage option

• I'd love to have an extra option to choose between letting the dry signal come through mixed with the Green Scream.
    So u have an extra option to have 50% clean tone and 50% tubescream driven, which would be great for some amps.

Some amps like the 6505 or most ENGL amps don't really need a tubescreamer, but could use just a little bit more tightness(where a tubescreamer comes in handy)
    When u choose to use a tubescreamer, u'll always end up losing some body, having the choice of how much the tube screamer get mixed in would be awesome.

• Why don't you try another distortion, or booster, e.g. the Treble Booster?
    Or one of the EQ's that you activate in the STOMPS section?
    There is so many modern possibilities in the KPA.
    Why modifying a 40 years old concept, that is not even suitable for what you need, as you say?

• More and more AxeFx users starting to use the KPA - and are used to a 4x12 grid :D

The solution: AxeFx & KPA and 4cable method

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• The idea of using eq in addition to stomp pedals is useful. Is there a way to save only the dist and eq as one unit. Being able to kick them in with a single foot switch. If not, it would be very nice to have a dist/overdrive/boost pedal with a multitude of choices. Type of gain structure, eq before or after, germanium or silicon, type of transistor/mosfet and so on. Build your own pedal!

• The idea of using eq in addition to stomp pedals is useful. Is there a way to save only the dist and eq as one unit. Being able to kick them in with a single foot switch. If not, it would be very nice to have a dist/overdrive/boost pedal with a multitude of choices. Type of gain structure, eq before or after, germanium or silicon, type of transistor/mosfet and so on. Build your own pedal!

Although not the most elegant way, you could just save the whole rig in both states and switch, via midi, from one to the other. Otherwise, if you have a midi controller that is capable of sending multiple CCs with each foot switch depression, you could do it that way.

• Sounds like an excellent idea. Problem is I've never used Midi, scares the shit out of me. Really hoping CK is planing a Midi pedal board for idiots, like me. Would love a drag and drop computer program that allows you to you import/export between Midi board and computer.
    I own a Zoom G9.2tt, and they do exactly that. Seems impossible to learn how to program Midi the way it's descibed here on Kemper forum.

• Sounds like an excellent idea. Problem is I've never used Midi, scares the shit out of me. Really hoping CK is planing a Midi pedal board for idiots, like me. Would love a drag and drop computer program that allows you to you import/export between Midi board and computer.
    I own a Zoom G9.2tt, and they do exactly that. Seems impossible to learn how to program Midi the way it's descibed here on Kemper forum.

Ok, first things is you've got to get your terms right....what you meant to say was "Midiot", that's the technical term. :D It's really a lot simpler than you're making it in your mind. :S

Now, use the search function and read every post that has anything to do with midi in this entire forum (the more you read, the more you'll assimilate and learn from the context of what was written). Next read your Zoom manual - it will tell you which patches are pre-assigned which midi PC (program change) numbers. Then go through your patches and manually assign - one-at-a-time (hint: you have to call up the patch you want on the KPA, and then use the "System" button to access the page where the midi assignment is done) - the midi PC numbers to the patches that you want to call up when you select that switch/patch on your Zoom. Plug in a midi cable - "out" goes to the Zoom, "in" goes to the KPA - and try changing patches.

After you have done this successfully, report back here and we'll go through changing CC number, and assigning pedals.

• Think at the all midi system like a telephone, you just need to make sure that the quick dials have the correct number saved, is Pretty much the same

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff