This thing sound SO GREAT that is overwhelming me.....Seriously!!!!

• Not a fanboy post.This is serious.

I´ve loaded like 1000 profiles in the Kemper(I know, too much....).I downloaded´em while waiting for the Kemper, and after some tests and Axe Fx II comparative, I´ve started to try by order (by name mainly...).

Well, tried a Kay Model 703 1962 from Ruppert....wow, this is Killer....directly to FAVORITES (I´m using the 1.1.1 Beta).This Ruppert seems to know what he´s doing...let´s try his Revalver Valve King....WTF!!!!....this is perfect for my Tele!!!!....FAVORITE too!!!! ....1962 Danelectro Twin....OMG!!!!!!! TWANGY TOOONEEEEE....this is a MUST HAVE....

3 Profiles, 3 Favorites....must be because Ruppert know what he is doing!!!

Let´s tray a Bassman (one of my favorites Amps for Stratocaster) from And44.....NO!!!...AGAIN!!!!...CAN´T BE!!! This sounds FUC**** GREAT!!!!! This is a favorite too....

And on, and on, and on.....

I found some profiles that I´m not adding to FAVORITES because they´re not my stile or mind blowing...but they sounds really NICE, is fun to play with ´em...I can´t delete this Profile, would be a crime!!!!

Just deleted a couple of presets because they were "effects bassed" (Zeppelin Rhodes and another one in the style...) but all the presets, even the ones that don´t catch your attention, you tweak ´em a little and BUM!!!! freakin´ good sound.

And seriously...is becoming a problem, because I don´t know really what I´m doing, just saving and saving profiles and adding to favourites.

I think I should keep some order in my mind and search for this or that amp / sound, a couple for each of my guitars (I own like 35) and that should be all...you know, a RECTO or MK for my KH2 Relic, a good Marshall (Golub, I love you!!!) for my JS´s, the Bassman or Twind or Morgan for my Strats, the DR.Z for my Tele, the ROLAND JC Chous for the ES-355, the VOX AC30 / AC15 fr my Les Paul 60 Reissue....but the VOX sounds SO GOOD with the Strat...and the DR.Z playing with my PRS Custom 24...TONE HEAVEN!!!!

This is half a joke, half totally serious...the Kemper has so many STELLAR profiles that is hard to select just 10 o r 20 or even 50.Special mention to And44, and my friends Paco y Juanma Blanco.Oh, and the FastRedPonyCar are really good too.Can´t forget Marko...thanks my friend for the Golub my favourite preset by now, you can play with the gain or tweak anything and get 100 amazing sounds from this profile!!!....And the SilentUnderground Metallica...love´em all!!!...and my friend Adrian´s Laney TT50Y..and.... :huh:

Here we go again...... :rolleyes:

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• :D:D:D:D

Hard to believe 'till you don't try it yourself... :thumbup:

Have fun!

That´s why I ordered the Kemper...no matter what I hear or read, I have to try by myself.

The Axe II is a wonderful piece of gear, but for me, and to my needs, the Kemper is the winner.That´s why my Axe FX II is for sale.I´d just whish the Kemper would improve the effects.....that´s the only thing about "sound" in wich the Axe is superior to the Kemper....will miss the Multidelays and Crystal Effects....and the Reverbs are amazing, but can´t justify to keep the Axe just for that.

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• SteelEdge ,
    Same here , except I have almost 700 profiles more than you , but 23 guitars less than you :D
    (we can adjust that, I can send you 600 profiles , and you can send me 10 guitars ??? :D )
    OK, I've been there making the same mistake creating about 100 favorites ,which becomes counter productive .
    So, I deleted'em all (fav's) and start making a new fav' base from the scratch .
    I re-arrange my favorites in specific sound I want from them ,per example :
    Richie Blackmore 1, 2, 3
    Gary Moore 1, 2,3
    Pablo 8) (Paul Gilbert) 1 and 2
    David (Gilmore) 1 and 2
    Steve Vai 1 and 2
    My self 1, 2 and 3
    and so on
    The aim is no more than 20 -30 profiles in my favorites .

every day I'm dedicated to search in the rest of 1647 profiles for the EXACTLY sound I want and to delete those I don't want .
    The target is NO MORE than 50 profiles in total .
    I found this is the best way for me , otherwise it will become not overwhelming , but terrible night mare .
    Cheers

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Thanks!

That makes sense, I was thinking about getting 2/3 tones per guitar (2 metal for the KH2, 2 classic Strat tones for my 57 Strat, 2 good cleans/overdrives for my 355) and also make some Artist/Song presets (Satriani , Reb Beach, Van Halen, Clapton, Hendrix, Slash..... / Where the Streets Have No Name, Comfortably Numb, etc). That would make the thing easier, but, one of the coolest things of the Kemper, at least for me, is to discover new sounds / tones that I would not try by myself, but you find ´em there, try and...wow...so fun!!!!

• It's making me nutz too.... I find that I go through most of the profiles each time to hear these great tones and don't really play as much anymore , just keep testing new ones and old ones.. it's addictive and I need to control it :)

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• Quote from Stevoe

It's making me nutz too.... I find that I go through most of the profiles each time to hear these great tones and don't really play as much anymore , just keep testing new ones and old ones.. it's addictive and I need to control it :)

I know that song..... :rolleyes: