Pedal function saved with performance?

• I’ve always kept my pedal set globally to volume/wah. In performance mode, is it possible to save pedal function per preset (one of the 5 within a performance) or either the whole performance (all 5 presets the same but pedal changing between performances)?
    example: One performance the pedal is volume. The next is delay length. Another is drive boost. Etc.

My preference would be to have the possibility to change pedal function with each of the 5 presets on EACH performance. Thanks!

• All these can be achieved with a pedal globally set up as Morph Pedal. In one Rig it does Rig Volume, next Rig it does Delay Feedback, next Rig is does Drive, next Rig it does any combination of those. And if you activate MorphPedal to Wah, it could even control you wah effects. And if you activate MorphPEdal to Pitch it can even control pedal pitch effects. All done with one pedal globally assigned and parameters set up for Morphing by Rig.

• What type Kemper do you have and what are you using to control it? The only way that I know of is to have one pedal set as the Morph pedal to do that. And you can still keep a separate volume/wah. It would be nice to have 2 morph controls available but not currently possible.