Wet Mix Pedal

• I (and several others) have been asking for a second morph group for a long time. It seems pretty clear that Burkhard and team don’t think this is necessary and they fear it would potentially cause additional complexity to the user interface. While I disagree with this I understand and respect their stance. Which brings me to my feature request.

The main reason I want a 2nd morph group is to be able to set up a pedal exclusively for controlling delay and/or reverb mix on the fly without losing the ability to morph other functions such as volume, gain, eq, etc.

I was thinking about this again on my way to rehearsals today and had an idea.

Delay and Reverb slots are already unique in terms of the flexibility and functionality they offer compared to the other 6 fx slots.

It would be fantastic if Kemper could add a Wet Mix function to the rig menu and a Wet Mix pedal type to control this.

This function would be unchecked by default so it wouldn’t corrupt anyone’s existing rigs.

Each slot (Delay and Reverb) would have a checkbox added for whether this should be linked to the Rig menu Wet Mix pedal.

Therefore, we would gain the ability to assign the Wet Mix pedal to either or both effects on a rig by rig basis without adding any complexity or conflicting with existing rigs and performances. Winner, winner chicken dinner 😎😎😎😎