kemper can't work

• Hello there fellow Kemper users,i am hoping that someone can help me diagnose what is going on with my Kemper unit.

Granted that I just sent Kemper an e-mail about this issue shortly after it came to my attention, I am hoping I can fix it on my end

I trying upgrade firmware,is work,but it still won't turn on

This screen is displayed when the device is powered on

• My Kemper did something similar back in the summer of 2021 during a firmware update but pressing Exit and rebooting cleared the issue. It only did it one time. After pressing Exit it rebooted and all was well and the new firmware showed installed. Kemper support suggested that it may have been a memory buffer issue during the update. They should get back to you pretty promptly. Always make a backup before any firmware updates in case they go awry and you need to do a factory reset.

• You can try these steps or contact Kemper Support.

Profiler doesn’t start up

If your profiling amp isn’t starting up, this is often caused by a corrupt file. There are a few ways to reset your Profiler to the previously used settings.

Reset to the last Rig

Power off the unit.

Hold the Rig key, then switch the amp to Tuner mode.

While holding the Rig key, turn the unit back on.

Reset the MIDI settings

Power off the unit.

Hold the Quick key, then switch the amp to Tuner mode.

While holding the Quick key, turn the unit back on.

Reset System Settings

Performing this action is not a full factory reset. Only the system settings will be erased, but all custom rigs will remain.

Power off the unit.

Hold the System key, then switch the amp to Tuner mode.

While holding the System key, turn the unit back on.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.