which effect is it?

• Excuse what might be something very simple, but I'm unable to find an answer. When I load a rig that someone else has created, how can I tell which Kemper effects are included? For instance, if there's a distortion, or a delay, how can I tell which one it is? For instance, if it's a Kemper Drive, how do I know if it's a Klon, KOT, Timmy, etc.? Same with any of the other effects.

Thanks

• Once a drive is tweaked from it's preset, it no longer represents the preset. So if you start with a Timmy and turn "any" parameter on then it's not a Timmy snapshot any longer. The same would go for any other effect. Take the Chorus effect preset CE-1, if you change any parameter then it's no longer a copy of that snapshot of the Boss CE-1 Chorus pedal.

This is something you need not dwell on unless you were to reverse-engineer your tone to the tube amp and analog pedals. Which is something I wouldn't mind doing.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Once a drive is tweaked from it's preset, it no longer represents the preset. So if you start with a Timmy and turn "any" parameter on then it's not a Timmy snapshot any longer. The same would go for any other effect. Take the Chorus effect preset CE-1, if you change any parameter then it's no longer a copy of that snapshot of the Boss CE-1 Chorus pedal.

This is something you need not dwell on unless you were to reverse-engineer your tone to the tube amp and analog pedals. Which is something I wouldn't mind doing.

that is partly incorrect. Most of the effect types were modelled after a certain hardware effect and the different settings represent what this hardware effect was capable of. The Kemper Drive is the only exception since the presets represent different drive models and as soon as you change one of the parameter values they will sound different from the original version.