Please, High Cut and Low Cut

• Please also make Low Cut and High Cut priority settings for individual rigs in Cabinet, which would take precedence over Low and High Cut in Output. I unnecessarily waste one effects path activating the Studio equalizer just to set a different Low and High Cut for different rigs. Or is it that complicated to program it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The picture shows the Cabinet section. There is no Low and High Cut.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by rastry ().

• Quote from FTM

High Shift, Low Shift

Both parameters influence the characteristic formants of a Cabinet PROFILE, thereby simulating a change in size. “High Shift” will make the higher formants more prominent, whereas “Low Shift” does the same for the lower frequencies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• High Shift and Low Shift is not the same as High Cut and Low Cut.

• I am very very happy for this, thanks to the developers at Kemper. And it works very well, exactly as I imagined it would.