Mod Dwarf is starting to look interesting

• I'm surprised people, aren't talking more about the future potential of this type of device for guitarists.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by dave5150 ().

• Frankly, with Liquid Profiling getting ready to release on the Kemper, there is no reason for me to look at anything else.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Oh its not anywhere near to being a competitor for Kemper. But this part of the forum is for other gear which this is and the idea of taking your favourite plug-ins outside of the house in the future will be an intriguing prospect for some.

• Oh its not anywhere near to being a competitor for Kemper. But this part of the forum is for other gear which this is and the idea of taking your favourite plug-ins outside of the house in the future will be an intriguing prospect for some.

I looked at this quickly and the plug-ins it uses seem to be very specific for this device. They are not generic VST plugin-ins. But finding the info was a PITA so I didn't look closely.

Currently I only play at home, so VST on the PC is all I ever need. Still waiting for a PC based system like this but with more buttons etc to be used as a VST only platform. If I wasn't old and lazy I would develop it myself.

• I looked at this quickly and the plug-ins it uses seem to be very specific for this device. They are not generic VST plugin-ins. But finding the info was a PITA so I didn't look closely.

Currently I only play at home, so VST on the PC is all I ever need. Still waiting for a PC based system like this but with more buttons etc to be used as a VST only platform. If I wasn't old and lazy I would develop it myself.

Yep, I was thinking the concept was more interesting than this particular unit. Perhaps it might lead to something in the future for those that want to combine an odd mix of things like using IK Tone X captures with Bias FX effects and ML Mikko cab sims live.

Unlikely to be for me as Kemper has all my live needs covered and I don't have any plug-ins.