No Communication beta 9

• i have also the Promlem, no communication via Rig Manager (and also no Update to 3.4 possible).

My Profiler is up to date with Beta version. But no Recording and USB communication possible :(

• I have the same issue 'Scanning for PROFILERS' in Rig Manager Version 3.4.28 and also no USB Audio after updating my STAGE to Beta 9.0.0.44776B

Reverting to 8.7.20 and the profiler is seen once again

Updated to 9.0.0.44776B again via RM and searching issue persists along with no USB Audio. Tried lots of computer and profiler reboots along the way but no luck.

Running on 10.14.6 macOS Mojave.

• I had the same issue with no communication with Stage - firmware 9 and RM on Mac Big Sur 11.6, I tried everything and reverted back to 8.7 and now everything works again. Waiting for additional info and/or firmware update before upgrading again.

• OS 8.7.20 release can be found at the KEMPER download page at Operating System Updates. This update will also be suggested by Rig Manager if "beta" is not selected in its preferences.

Rig Manager 3.4.28 public beta is only available via Rig Manager, if "beta is ticked" in its preferences.. You can use "Check for Software Updates".

If you install Rig Manager for the very first time, download and install 3.3.50 at the downlaod page selecting "Rig Manager". Rig Manager 3.3.50 will suggest an update to 3.4.28 if "beta" is selected in its preferences.

• OS 9.0 and Rig Manager 3.4.28 are both public beta versions. Rig Manager will suggest and handle both updates automatically, if "beta" is ticked in Rig Manager preferences.

Exception: your PC operating system doesn't meet the minimum requirement, which is macOS 10.14 Mojave or higher and Windows 10 64bit or higher.

• Are you still using a Windows PC with Windows 8 64bit or Windows 10 32bit? In this case, Rig Manager cannot be upgraded. Rig Manager 3.4 requires a 64bit version of Windows 10 or 11.

But with new update to profiler i have also no connect over USB

• I have a rack version at home which I upgraded to Beta 9 with the 3.4 RM works like a charm.

My rack is running USB thru a hub my stage also thru a hub tomorrow I will connect my stage direct to my Mac no hub.

In my case I can't blame the firmware, wonder if its mostly hardware related, thats causing grief to most

• It's not a hub as such. USB audio does work via hubs.

But there can be issues depending on how you plug your USB tree together in terms of

- which PC USB socket with which specs you use,

- which USB hub with which specs you use,

- which hub socket with which specs you use,

- which other high-speed and low-speed devices are connected to that hub,

- and how you potentially cascade multiple USB hubs.

This is no PROFILER specific topic, but a generic USB topic.

Testing with a direct connection between PROFILER and PC is just to confirm, that there is no issue with these two devices. Afterwards you need start trouble shooting your USB tree. For example: use the hub as is, but disconnect other devices.

• Can this be the case if the same USB connection worked perfectly between Stage and my mac (with Rig Manager) before? I have tried connecting in every Mac USB socket and still doesn't work.