Rig Manager 3.4.32... lost files

• I just installed Rig Manager 3.4.32 for Windows.. I found that Rig Manager had regrouped all my profiles in the new section "Rig Packs" under each author's name EXCEPT FOR my Tone Junkie profiles, which I use most of the time having bought their Everything Pack. In fact there was no trace of them anywhere in Rig Manager as the Local Library was empty. Not only had my Tone Junkie profiles disappeared, but also all other profiles which were not in the Rig Packs section. It also appears to be impossible to import into the Rig Packs section. In each Rig Pack in the Rig Packs section there is a column "Comment" which includes the author's name... is this the criterion for inclusion in the Rig Pack section? To recover my Tone Junkie profiles I was obliged to reimport them into a new folder in the Local Library. I noticed that these profiles do not include the column "Comment" and even after adding this column to the folder I could not edit it to include the author's name. I have therefore found a workaround for this situation but remain confused as to the intentions of this new development. Anybody else had this problem, or can propose a solution to it?

• Rig Manager doesn't move or delete files just like that. If a Rig Pack, for whatever reason, is not present on your computer, Rig Manager will load it from our server. The new "cover" section doesn't regroup your own content; it is just a different visual representation of the existing Rig Packs.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Official Post

No, you cannot lose track of them because there is a single directory with the database. Of course, if Rig Manager cannot (for whatever reason) find the database, you will see no rigs. But that's an issue related to your installation and not a fault of Rig Manager.

All in all, we talk about two unrelated problems here. And since the OP never bothered to follow up, I'll close this thread now.

• G String

Closed the thread.