Automatic output normalization between profiles

• In Performance Mode the Input Section is not locked by default assuming, that many people organize by songs and music scenes and might use different guitars for different songs. This way Clean Sens loads as stored in the Performance.

I know but in my case the difference between guitars is minimal. They all need about -6db so I lock it anyway. It is great that users are able to use it either way to suit there own needs 👍

• Yes I understand it would affect all if locked but otherwise it only affects one rig. Very handy to be able to choose a clean sense level and lock it. As I have wrote many times, guitar players often make the mistake of having their clean sounds too loud and live the soundperson either has to ride your slider (unlikely in bar world) or it get set where your clean sounds are peaking the meter and when you switch to distortion it becomes small and weak sounding through the P.A. Normally clean sounds need to be lower than you think they would need to be setting them up at home. Because of experience, I can get pretty close but you really need to do it playing along with a mix or the live band. I normally can just play a bit with the drummer and tell if the levels are OK.

• I would absolutely love it, if there would be an option to normalize sounds and send them in a constant output level, exept when you hit a Booster with +2.0 db.