Issue with Rig Manager not recognizing KEMPER

• Apologies for my poor English as I am a Japanese speaker.

Issue with Rig Manager not recognizing KEMPER

I have installed Rig Manager 3.4.32 on my newly purchased PC, but the Rig Manager does not recognize my KEMPER when connected via a USB cable. Additionally, I am unable to download anything from RIG EXCHANGE, even though I am logged in.

I have tried reinstalling Rig Manager and even experimented with previous versions, but the issue remains unresolved.

I have also reset my PC to its factory settings and tried every possible solution I could think of, but to no avail.

Since my KEMPER is recognized when connected via USB to another PC, I don't believe the issue lies with the cable.

To summarize the problems I am currently facing:

• Rig Manager does not recognize KEMPER.
    • Unable to use RIG EXCHANGE despite being logged in.
    • The issue is not with the cable, as KEMPER is recognized on another PC.
    • Reinstallation and PC reset have been attempted.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or guidance you can provide.

• Even if the USB cable works fine, it can still be the port, or hub you connect to. The whole chain has to be explored to be sure.

I recently had an intermittent problem with Rig manager and my Kemper rack. It located to a USB hub fault in the end.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Thank you for your response, Mr. Karlic.

I was able to establish a connection with the rig manager, but now I'm encountering an error that says, "An unhandled exception occurred," and the application crashes.

I don't know how to deal with this issue.

• Hi all.

Almost similar symptom.
    Since installing the latest Rig Manager update to 3.4.32 and Profiler OS 9.0.5, connection between them no longer works.

After rebooting the PC, Rig Manager disappeared. I had to reinstall it !

However, PC's sound comes out on the Profiler.

Is this a Rig Manager bug or a problem with the Profiler's settings - I haven't found a solution.

Edited once, last by Dragos ().

• On the same subject, I've read other discussions that also question the quality of the USB cable (length).

As the transfer frequency seems to have been increased, this seems quite likely.

• Hi all.

Good news!

After a 4th reinstallation of Rig Manager from an older version, followed by the update to 3.4.32, communication is now restored.

Fyi, I'm using a good quality USB cable, but it's 4m long.

With the increased throughput resulting from the new capabilities of this output, the length may be "borderline" !!?