Expected Date of Liquid Profiling Release

• Same as above.

We just got OS9, and Liquid Profiles won’t be until OS10.

Soon - but no one really has any idea of how soon.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Let the engineers take their time. The last thing I want is to see performance and/or stability compromised because an unfinished feature is added too soon. My experience is that at-times for switching slots and performances are increasing, and the UI getting slower. Both indications that the current hardware may be stretched to its limits. New features may thus require quite a bit of optimisation of other code to make "room". That is no walk in the park.

• Code
    Hello Guys, very grateful for the interactions.

First of all, I understand a little software engineering and I know the challenge of the Kemper team and I already advance my respect and applause for what these guys have built for us, they are incredible.

I really thought, based on various contents that came out on the web, that there was already a defined roadmap, but I imagine the challenge of this new wave.

Leaving here the best energies for the technical team and that everything goes well with the LP :).
  • What they could do, is release 1 profile, with it locked into that one only. An we could have a teaser. Others are using it so it would be reasonable. if they goin to be far from releasing that is