Engl Savage 120 Mk II

• I just uploaded two Engle Savage 120 MK II profiles for channel four. You can search for Joel Ducote to find them. I would appreciate any feedback that you might have. This is my first attempt at making profiles. I tend to dial my amp differently than the existing profiles that I have seen on the Exchange. The profile was made with an EVH 412 cab with the stock EVH Greenback speakers. Thanks in advance.

• Thanks! How is your approach different?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Thanks! How is your approach different?

I don't necessarily know that its different on the capturing. Listening to a lot of profiles of the Savage 120, I thought they were overly scooped and more in the metal world. I play hard rock and like my tone a bit more round. So that's what I tried to capture. Less metal more hard rock.

• Never liked the Savage and mkII didn't do if for me either. But your profiling is impeccable and hope to hear you make profiles of other high gain amps in the future. :)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• These 2 profiles sound perfect! Very well balanced and more rock than metal. I would be curious to know what mic you used here ? Also, that would have been cool to make a liquid profile of your amp and see how it reacts !

• These 2 profiles sound perfect! Very well balanced and more rock than metal. I would be curious to know what mic you used here ? Also, that would have been cool to make a liquid profile of your amp and see how it reacts !

Engl Savage is not on the list for liquid profiles...yet.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

I used a 121 and a 57. The 121 is on the dust cap and the 57 is off axis.

• I just uploaded two Engle Savage 120 MK II profiles for channel four. You can search for Joel Ducote to find them. I would appreciate any feedback that you might have. This is my first attempt at making profiles. I tend to dial my amp differently than the existing profiles that I have seen on the Exchange. The profile was made with an EVH 412 cab with the stock EVH Greenback speakers. Thanks in advance.

Hey these are great.

I know Engl is not on the list but any chance if you have that you can share the amp settings for future Liquid Profile goodness?

Thanks

Brian

PS. If you can I am sure I will be trying one of the available Amp Models in the meantime.

• Thanks! B-1:30, M-11:00, T- 12:00, P- 12:00 G- 11:00