OS10 Morph Problem

• Very happy with the liquid update and have a ton of questions how this all works but i guess i found a problem that for me is a huge issue. When I set the morph depal on liquids and save then and recall the profile the show up for a split second and then disappear. So currently no morphing possible. I have tested this and it only happens on liquid profiles from the ones available in the download. Anybody else can confirm ?

• I'm using a Kemper stage and I don't have the problem you are describing. I used two of the liquid profiles available for download and used morph to control a delay mix from %30 to %100 just to test it and saved it, I can recall them and they work fine so far.

• What's about if you have an oldstyle Profile with a morph on gain/drive or tone stack parameters?
    When using liquid tonestack is this reacting like the amp tone stack ?
    Because i have a morph that reduce bass , mid and treble to simulate a noisy telephone line (Wish you where here style).

Be the force with you ;)

• What's about if you have an oldstyle Profile with a morph on gain/drive or tone stack parameters?
    When using liquid tonestack is this reacting like the amp tone stack ?
    Because i have a morph that reduce bass , mid and treble to simulate a noisy telephone line (Wish you where here style).

I did yesterday and the Morph on the gain disappeared, the tone stack one adapted to the new one. But being the TS different I've ended up reprogramming the Morph on all of them (took me 1 Min on the iPad)

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Just find out that the Morph on the gain do get saved if you set and store from the Kemper itself, but not if you do it from RM (both Mac an iOS)

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• i'm having the same issue with saving morph on the gain settings with liquid profiles only. Can't get the morph changes to save and stick either on the KPA itself or through rig manager. Have tried clearing morph settings, only way to correct it is to remove the liquid profile and go back to kemper generic, then saving morph changes for gain. It sticks once i go back to kemper generic gain/eq tone stack.

• Official Post

Morphing should work at Liquid Profiles, if you avoid Amp Model Gain, but set up Morphing for Generic Gain instead, This has the same practical effect, since both gains are linked. You need to enter amp settings and set up Morphing for Generic Gain on page 4. You can do this at the hardware or in Rig Manager. Amp Model Gain will follow the Morphing of Generic Gain correctly. It gets also stored correctly.

At Liquid Profiles the dedicated knob at the front panel controls Amp Model Gain. For the time being, don't use this knob to set up Morphing. It cannot work correctly.

• Morphing should work at Liquid Profiles, if you avoid Amp Model Gain, but set up Morphing for Generic Gain instead, This has the same practical effect, since both gains are linked. You need to enter amp settings and set up Morphing for Generic Gain on page 4. You can do this at the hardware or in Rig Manager. Amp Model Gain will follow the Morphing of Generic Gain correctly. It gets also stored correctly.

At Liquid Profiles the dedicated knob at the front panel controls Amp Model Gain. For the time being, don't use this knob to set up Morphing. It cannot work correctly.

Thank you using the generic gain worked perfectly and makes sense since it's linked directly to the 'normal' gain control.

thanks again