SPDIF and reamping issues

• Hi everyone,

I hope you're doing well. I'm facing an issue with reamping using my Presonus Studio 1810 C audio interface and Kemper profiler via SPDIF, and I was wondering if someone could help me out.

I have a recorded guitar track in Studio One that I want to reamp using my Kemper. To achieve this, I've connected the SPDIF output from my audio interface to the SPDIF input on the Kemper. However, when I send the signal through the SPDIF output, there's no input signal reaching the Kemper. Strangely, I can still hear the signal in my DAW. Shouldn't it be muted?

Here's what I've done so far:

• Set the DI track output to SPDIF Left Out.
    • Set the Kemper input to SPDIF Input Reamp.

I have double-checked all the connections and settings, but I must be missing something. Can anyone guide me on what I might be doing wrong or what additional steps I should take to make this work properly? Usually I get those kind of things right. I also used to reamp stuff in Logic all the time. No issues, but in Studio One I can't get it to work

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

• Who is setup as master of the S/PDIF clock?

If it's the PROFILER a second cable between PROFILER S/PDIF OUT and interface S/PDIF IN might be needed.

i have the same issue since upgrade to release

Release: 10.1.2.47971.

Burkhard what second cable do you mean ?

i always used the reamp feature so far and it worked that way:

Uad x6 audio interface

connected to the kemper with 2 cables (spdif in and spdif out)

record in Mono to logic:

output: Git studio (now called DI i guess)

clock: Kemper (it’s the only way clock can be configured in kemper (not stage model)

then in logic i output the recorded track to my Kemper spdif input, set my kemper input to input reamp and output Master stereo and create a new track in logic with input from Spdif where the reamped sound can be recorded.

and that always worked so far since >4 years

any idea what changed ??