Profile list in rig manager are jumbled up

• I would like to factory reset rig manager profile list the same as my profiler . Rig manager always read the same as my profiler. The profiler is showing the list as it came from the factory with 1971 Mars Golub Crch at the top as did the rig manager,but now the rig manager is all jumbled up. Im sure this is self inflicted. I was trying to add stars to the profiles that I liked but a box appeared saying something about synchronising . my profiler was loaded with the beta version 10 I changed the profiler back to 9 and changed the rig manager back , but the rig manager list is still jumbled up . would it be possible for some help to get the rig manager to the same factory list as my profiler Thanks British :thumbup:

• The sorting of profiles can ba altered by clicking on the top of each category. Click the category that defines how you want it sorted (name, gain, author, etc). Click more than once to reverse the order. Right click on the category ribbon to add (or remove) categories

• Thank you so much for your help RVA It did not occur to me to click at the top of the profile list so that it read the same as my profiler , I'm in my twylight years which I suppose it's the right reaction for someone like me born in the 1940's LOL Once again thank's.