Posts by British

Thank you so much for your help RVA It did not occur to me to click at the top of the profile list so that it read the same as my profiler , I'm in my twylight years which I suppose it's the right reaction for someone like me born in the 1940's LOL Once again thank's.

I would like to factory reset rig manager profile list the same as my profiler . Rig manager always read the same as my profiler. The profiler is showing the list as it came from the factory with 1971 Mars Golub Crch at the top as did the rig manager,but now the rig manager is all jumbled up. Im sure this is self inflicted. I was trying to add stars to the profiles that I liked but a box appeared saying something about synchronising . my profiler was loaded with the beta version 10 I changed the profiler back to 9 and changed the rig manager back , but the rig manager list is still jumbled up . would it be possible for some help to get the rig manager to the same factory list as my profiler Thanks British :thumbup:

KPA and the FCB1010 worked fine when I used a midi lead and I have not changed anything on the the KPA or the FCB1010 . I would have thought that if they were on different channels the midi lead would not have worked but as I mentioned before it was fine with a midi lead I'm sure that a member on the private forum managed to get his Cme widi to work properly but i cannot remember the members name on the private forum thanks whippinpost91850

Hi I have purchased two sets of CME Widi Master . I connected one set from the out of the FCB 1010 and the second set into the in of the kemper . The blue lights on both sets flashed for a few seconds then stayed fully on. When FCB 1010 foot switch is pressed the blue light momentarily flashes on the FCB1010 but the kemper profile does not change . The Kemper is set on browser. The FCB 1010 works perfectly with the kemper when I use a midi lead . I have not a clue why it has not been successful. I have watched various videos to no avail . I would very much appreciate help with this problem

Kind Regards British

Hi I'm a very very old rock & roller in my twilight years struggling to do a simple task of selecting a profile with FCB1010 . I can select any of the profiles in the Kemper by tapping the number with the FCB1010 foot controller except for the one I want, which is MB Poly Ton MB N6 . Which is 120 of 306 and there isn't a small box with the profile number but there is in the profile before it MB- Pea V Mace 14 119 of 306 and it has 68 in the small box after the profile title . But here's the thing the profile after it which is MB Rock Woman32 121 of 306 and it has 69 in the small box . I factory reset FCB 1010 and the Kemper . It seems the one before MB Poly Ton MB N6 got a number 68 and the profile after got 69 and MB Poly Ton did not get a number . Im not sure if it is just me . But I find the Fcb 1010 very difficult to set up and also not sure if the Kemper list of profiles has a problem that is why I factory reset the Kemper which made no difference . Wow I just read this back to myself good luck with this one and please don't get old .

Kind Regards British

^^Sorry for the delay . I have so much gear in my home studio that does not get used anymore ,all mint condition like Ibanez pt5 the original 808 tube screamer and chorus CE 2 Boss Cry Baby Wah Mxr micro amp Morley power waw boost from the 1970's stereo daul compressor Vestafire SL 200 Quadraverb these are just sitting in 19" racks Marshall JMP 1 rack units Dr Z Maz senior 38watt Z Air Brake AC30 Combo Cornell Plexi 7 . Tweed Peavey Classic 50 combo DD3216 Digital Mixer and lots more . The kemper Power Head can more or less cover most of this collection so offers will be welcome as I mentioned I'm based in East London Essex UK

Regards Colin

I have managed to delete the very first in the patch list browser section by mistake .I have only had the kemper powerhead just over a week . I selected perform mode then plugged the fcb1010 midi board which I programmed wrong , so I pressed the soft button delete on the kemper while in perform mode thinking just to remove the rig setting I was trying to setup and to make matters worse I can't remember the name of the very first patch name in the browser list . Also I have not learnt how to backup the Kemper I'm well into my seventies now I struggle a lot with Pc's but still keep playing my guitar . I have looked in the manual but can not find the factory reset . I would be very grateful for some help .

Kind regards Colin