CME Widi Master/ FCB-1010 / KPA

• Hi I have purchased two sets of CME Widi Master . I connected one set from the out of the FCB 1010 and the second set into the in of the kemper . The blue lights on both sets flashed for a few seconds then stayed fully on. When FCB 1010 foot switch is pressed the blue light momentarily flashes on the FCB1010 but the kemper profile does not change . The Kemper is set on browser. The FCB 1010 works perfectly with the kemper when I use a midi lead . I have not a clue why it has not been successful. I have watched various videos to no avail . I would very much appreciate help with this problem

Kind Regards British

• KPA and the FCB1010 worked fine when I used a midi lead and I have not changed anything on the the KPA or the FCB1010 . I would have thought that if they were on different channels the midi lead would not have worked but as I mentioned before it was fine with a midi lead I'm sure that a member on the private forum managed to get his Cme widi to work properly but i cannot remember the members name on the private forum thanks whippinpost91850