Rid Manager 3.4.43: Rig Packs Listing display; Rig Manager display questions

• In Rig Manager (v3.4.43) WIN-10:

1. From Rig Packs, when you select a Rig Pack to list its contents, the contents are displayed in the upper portion of the screen (upper half of Rig Manager display, center section) and shows a picture and description of the Rig Pack creator. It is nice info to read but takes up half of the rig display area thus requiring you to scroll. Is there an option to not always display this picture/info?

2. The Rig Manager display on the lower half of the screen shows the components of a Rig and allows you to change variables. On my screen this takes up half the vertical space of the Rig Manager display. If I put the mouse pointer over the top divider it changes to a 'Move-Up/Down' type mouse pointer that normally would let you increase or decrease the height of that display area. Unfortunately moving it does nothing. Can't increase or decrease the window height. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

• In windows I just right click on the rig pack that I want and choose open in new window.

If you don't like that idea you can always collapse the bottom half of rig manager by clicking the arrow pointing down on the left bottom of your rig manager and close your editor, once you choose your sound you can reopen your editor by clicking the same arrow (now points up) and voila you have full control of that rig.

That's how I get around it.

• In windows I just right click on the rig pack that I want and choose open in new window.

If you don't like that idea you can always collapse the bottom half of rig manager by clicking the arrow pointing down on the left bottom of your rig manager and close your editor, once you choose your sound you can reopen your editor by clicking the same arrow (now points up) and voila you have full control of that rig.

That's how I get around it.

Great! Both of these work nicely. I still would like the developers to just let us close the picture part but these are definitely workable suggestions. Thanks!