Update: Marshall Lead 12 and Liquid plus DI Profiles now on RM

• 'Hello, I'm Johan Seg-e-born...................'

JS makes great videos, and he rates the Lead 12 too. Over, and over again.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Baseball cap, ear defenders, and big cabs !!

• I've updated my original post to include two new DI Liquid profiles (JCM800 model) using the Hi and Low channels of the Lead 12 to guarantee pinch harmonics and feedback heaven which is what Billy Gibbons liked on Eliminator. :)

Tested using NadIR loader plugin 4x12 V30.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• BayouTexan

Changed the title of the thread from “Marshall Lead 12 and Liquid plus DI Profiles now on RM” to “Update: Marshall Lead 12 and Liquid plus DI Profiles now on RM”.
  • Great little amp & good profiling , sounds good to me I used Lead 12 Hicrunch on this clip , with a marshall cab by amalgam audio on rig ex.

Same rig for ebow lead :

External Content soundcloud.com

RAW clip no post EQ or any post prod

• Awww Shucks! You make any profile sound good! 8)

This is very deeply appreciated!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.