solved - Can I use 2 different pedals in the Stage’s effects loops?

• Hello,

I want to run an external Chorus pedal in the modulation slot, and an external Delay pedal in the delay slot.

Can I do this?

The Kemper has 2 effects loops, and I connected both my pedals, but I can’t find an option to pick effects loop 1 or 2 for each slot.

Am I missing something?

Both pedals are mono.

• No worries. Just state what you figured out, and people after you can learn from your mistake. No need to delete.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• DonPetersen

Changed the title of the thread from “Can I use 2 different pedals in the Stage’s effects loops?” to “solved - Can I use 2 different pedals in the Stage’s effects loops?”.
  • Ok, I realized that I could select between Upper Effects Loop and Lower Effects loop.

Initially, I had hooked up 2 pedals into the effects loops correctly.

I placed the first loop in the slot “X” and selected Effects Loop in the menu using the scroll knob. It defaulted to “Lower Loop”.

But when I selected the “Mod” button—this is where I wanted to place my 2nd pedal that was in an effects loop—and scrolled down to Effects Loop, I got this on the display “The Effects Loop Is Already In Use.”

I didn’t realize all I had to do was to click on the button above “Lower Effects Loop” and it would switch to the Upper Effects Loop.

Problem Solved!

:)