profiling a plugin from daw while kemper is the audio interface

• Does anyone know you can profile a plugin from daw while kemper is the audio interface? I've been using a motu m2 and trying to capture plugins with a quad cortex but it never seems to work properly, i think it could be something to do with the motu m2 having a left and right out for speakers but maybe they're not dedicated outs, i dunno. Anybody else profiles with the quad or kemper using a motu m2? I still prefer the kemper to the quad and have the kab so use the kemper live and for studio, the quad sits in a box because i don't think it's on par with the kemper in most things. just wondering if the kemper would be easier to capture when used as the interface or if there is an alternate method than the norm for it. Just trying to increase my knowledge and trying to avoid spending another 500 quid on a half decent audio interface to use with my profiler.

• to simplify my rather long winded comment, i just want to know if anybody has profiled with the kemper and a motu m2, and if there is an easier way to profile now that the kemper can be used as a usb audio interface, thanks