The manuals change after downloading them.

• I've always kept the kpa manuals in a specific folder on my computer, a subfolder inside a bigger folder where I keep a lot of other KPA stuff, profile backs and whatever. When new ones come out, I delete the old ones and place the newest ones there. A week ago or so, I recall downloading the 10.1 main manual, and the 10.1 addendum. I first dragged all the old manuals out of that folder into the trash so that the folder was empty and placing the new manuals in it.

Yesterday, I went to review them and to my surprise the old manuals, including the non-English ones were back in that folder. I thought 'Huh, I must have not dragged them here." So I dragged ones to the trash again and placed the 10.1's alone in they folder. Just now, i look in that folder again, I kid you not the 10.1 main manual PDF is actually open on my computer, I just had it minimized. My KPA folder now contains all the 9.whaever manuals and the 10.1's are no where to be found, they are not in my downloads folder either What in the world is going on? Are these, since we are in beta, desired to revert to the old documents or something crazy?

• Official Post

KEMPER doesn't manage the manuals copies on your PC or intervene in any way.

In opposition the Rig Manager help function shows the latest versions of the manuals. Currently it's at 10.2 level.