someone to help in assigning pedalboard switch to the kemper effects?

• as per the subject, I'm in the need of understanding how to assign a switch to kemper's effects.
    I have the rocktron all access and have splitted the pedalboard (15 switches) in 10 (program change) and 5 (on/off switches). I serched for the system page to assign them but no luck. I miss something, maybe.
    all the help is well appreciated.
    mic

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• System button , scroll to page 5 , there you are !
    If doesn't work, try to look at global channel settings , both Kemper (the next page- 6 in System) and midi (pedal board) has to be on the same global channel .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 2 times, last by Rescator ().

• You need to configure the Midi CC# from the pedalboard in order to switch on/off the effects, not from the Kemper

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• so, I will have to go to see what cc# is assigned to my pedalboard switches and assigned the one in the following listy:

#1 Pedal 1 (Wah Pedals)*
    #7 Pedal 2 (Volume Pedals)*
    #16 Stomp Invert**
    #17 Stomp A
    #18 Stomp B
    #19 Stomp C
    #20 Stomp D
    #23 Stomp X
    #24 Stomp MOD
    #26 Delay (mute trails)
    #27 Delay Mix (keep trails)
    #28 Reverb (mute trails)
    #29 Reverb Mix (keep trails)
    #30 TAP
    #31 Tuner select
    #33 Rotary Speaker (slow/fast)

so, for instance, let's assume I want to assign to switch number 12 of my pedalboard the tuner on/off function. I will go to the menu of the pedalboard and make cc# of switch 12 is set to #31.

am I wrong?

mic

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

• if you do refer toggle #cc switch number 12 , that's how I did it , exactly .
    (I have only 6 toggle switches ,btw)
    more, on my historical Bigfoot Trex midiot :D pedal , I can define #cc position as a global (for all programs) or individual (just for specific one) , which is nice thing .
    so give it a try , it is nice to see how Kemper stopms get switched on and off by using foots instead of hands.
    hands are for guitar , not for bloody magical device :thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• doen it! it was easy, after all. following some considerations:

1) the all access cannot be put in midi global channel but either one of the 16 channels
    2) all of the things that are not assigned for changing the Kemper profiles have a dedicated set up page in which I can choose which midi channel to transmit with and which CC number to be assigned to that thing.

I configured my all access, which has 15 switchers, in a splitted way: 10 for profile changing and 5 as on/off switches. In addition to that the access has two expression pedals port which I plugged two HEX Pedal from rocktron.

so in the pedalboard there is a page which shows me all about those 7 things (5 switches + 2 expression pedals). I could change the name of each switch, the midi channel and the CC number to assign. all I had to do is to assign the correct number as the cc list from the manual.

Now I can do as I did prior with the GForce: I have a sound with echo but need to do some phrasing completely dry............I don't have to change profile with another one dry but all I have to do is press a button of the pedalboard as it was an external delay stomp box.

all the best and thanks for the help.

michael