Tremolo Delay kind of sound when I turn the Kemper on ???

• I just updated everything and when I turn the Kemper on there is some kind of a tremolo delay sound that I can't shut off, no matter what profile I use. this is Kemper rack. is there something I need to shut off ? I can post a video of the problem too. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance. cheers. Ed

• is an open cable connected to a pedal input that is configured to work as a volume pedal? If there is no pedal connected to the other end of the cable the Profiler will modulate the volume in a cyclic fashion.

• is an open cable connected to a pedal input that is configured to work as a volume pedal? If there is no pedal connected to the other end of the cable the Profiler will modulate the volume in a cyclic fashion.

Hey thank you so much for your reply, yeah a mission engineering pedal , should I just disconnect it ? what is the solution please ? thanks so much.

• if the tremolo stops when you disconnect the cable from the pedal input the problem was either caused by a faulty or open cable or if the pedal was connected to the cable there might be an issue with the expression pedal.

• if the tremolo stops when you disconnect the cable from the pedal input the problem was either caused by a faulty or open cable or if the pedal was connected to the cable there might be an issue with the expression pedal.

Hi there, got it fixed, the problem was that the two cables from the monitor speakers going into the back of the Line 6 PODHD500X because not only I use that for the Midi control of the Kemper but also I use it by itself sometimes to make demos and play and stuff, when in fact those two cables must be going into the back of the DAW Interface , then the Kemper works beautifully as always. I am sure you already knew this as you seem to be quite an expert in this, but I am just happy it worked out and learned something new so I thought I reported it in full detail. :) thanks so much for your help. you're support reflects your awesome product. cheers from Vancouver, Canada. Ed

• I heard that same tremolo sound from Kemper today but I was using the Transpose effect and with headphones on. It seems to have gone away when I switched profiles.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.