Rig Manager enable effects on first click

• Currently in Rig Manager if you click on one of any of the slots that are currently off (disabled), you need to click once to select the slot then click a second time to toggle it on. This makes sense if you click one of the slots that is currently on since you likely are trying to adjust parameters. But when the slot is off, all you see is a note that the slot is disabled (that you would have known anyway since it is dimmed before you clicked it).

I'd like to request that when clicking a currently disabled slot it is both selected and set to on with the single click. I can't really come up with a reason why leaving it disabled would be preferable to anyone. This would also make it work more like the buttons on the hardware profiler, when you simply push any button once to select and turn it on.

I'd also ask that this be the case when clicking on the morph control display beneath the buttons. One click to both select the morph control and apply whatever position you had selected.

This could be done by the software checking the status when the cursor is moved over a slot, so the disabled status is already known before the click event.

• I think its like this so that you can select and edit an effect without switching it on.

I like the idea of hovering the cursor to select an effect - it'd take some tweaking to get the threshold hover time right.

• I think its like this so that you can select and edit an effect without switching it on.

I realize this case for editing and its working as expected. I just meant in the case where you select a slot that's currently disabled and the sliding morph control. In that case you always need to click them to select, then click again to use them.

The hover to select could be a bit much because of the refresh of the edit part of the screen as the cursor is moving, but it shouldn't be hard to have the software check if you're currently over a disabled icon as the click event happens.