New update issue

• Since the latest update last night, the kemper stopped transmitting my PC audio. Windows shows that the profiler is the active sound device, but anything I don't get any sounds such as songs, backing tracks and so forth from the PC. Otherwise, I do get the guitar sound. Does anybody have any clue why it's acting like that and any solutions to the problem, because just before the update, everything was fine?

Thank you in advance!!!

• It's okay now, I reverted it to the last stable version from the Rig Manager and the PC audio is fixed. Currently I have version: 10.1.2.47971, but once I reverted to this one just 10 minutes ago, the new Hi and Low cuts from the cabinet section of the Kemper are gone with it too.

• Official Post

Are you using Windows or MAC?

Have you checked Windows Audio settings with OS 10.2.0? Perhaps you just need to select the PROFILER as your input/output device for Windows audio.

• Are you using Windows or MAC?

Have you checked Windows Audio settings with OS 10.2.0? Perhaps you just need to select the PROFILER as your input/output device for Windows audio.

I'm using windows. Selecting the device was the first thing I checked. It doesn't work on multiple devices. I've checked all my hardware. It works fine. This is a Kemper problem.