NPD. Double tracking FTW !

• So. This is the 2nd pedal I've re-bought (used) after selling one in a "pedal purge'' (the other was a Digitech Whammy).

A TC Electronic Mimiq to put into my 'Time And Relative Dimension In Space' drawer.

I'm waiting on my birthday for a Boss DD-500 to complete the madness. Till then I'll fill the space with a Van Halen themed flanger.

I'm going to experiment with pedal order. And do some cable management.

• I have the stereo Mimiq too and it works best with two amps, however, I have the Eventide MicroPitch and there is nothing better for a single amp.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Well. Interesting. The TC Mimiq and Boss Dimension C interact oddly. I'm running them both in stereo into a stereo reverb and stereo output paths. Mimiq into Dimension C - whoa..... so much space and movement !!!! the sound become larger and more mobile. However - Dim C into Mimiq the extra voices appear to cancel out the nearly all of the airy sense of space from the Dim C.

With my earlier purchase of a BBE Sonic Maximiser, my ADA MP-1 profiles, and Mimiq for double tracking, and the Dim-C (chorus that isn't a chorus) - my 80's sound palette is complete.

:D

• Interesting effect of pedal order.

Earlier researchfound:

TC Mimic stereo output into Dimension C (also stereo) - Wide and lush....... Working together and making a nice sound. Very nice.

Dimension C into TC mimic. The gods of phase cancellation confiscate the nice bits of the sounds leaving a thin weedy trembling remnant.

Weekend playtime findings

Putting an analogue delay (a home made Deep Blue Delay clone 'frinstance) infront of the Mimic/Dim C is also 'very nice' works well. The 'degraded echoes' seem to make the sound 'even bigger'. Looking forward to feeding a pristine digital delay into this mélange.