Please post your most convincing acoustic settings and technique.

• I'm am trying to get a convincing acoustic sound to record from a strat. Currently, I am on the middle single pickup, I have the acoustic sim in stomps and another in FX. Amp and cab is off.

Stomp acou sim

Pickup +2.1

Body +5.0

Bronze -3.7

Sparkle -1.6

Mix 77%

FX acou sim

Pickup +3.0

Body +5.0

Bronze 0.0

Sparkle -2.3

Mix 100%

I am also experimenting with blending in the DI from 0 to 60%

When I record, I like how the natural string noise sounds coming from the guitar and blending into what the DAW outputs. So, I am wondering if I should record that with a mic. My biggest problem is getting the lows to sound convincing. I added a low boost but it doesn't sound soft and deep like a real acousitc.

I would like to try some of your tricks and compare the sound.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I made one up. I used it with a Les Paul neck pickup split. It sounded really good. It's in the Rig Exchange name ACOUSTIC by jon9max. Maybe it is to your liking? I am using a real acoustic now for shows when I need one through the kemper with one of the Bert Meulendijk profiles.

• jon9max your profile sounds almost identical to mine. I'm going to try it on my LP neck in split mode instead of the strat middle. I tried some others on RE with 5 star ratings but I am still not convinced it sounds convincing. ha.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• jon9max your profile sounds almost identical to mine. I'm going to try it on my LP neck in split mode instead of the strat middle. I tried some others on RE with 5 star ratings but I am still not convinced it sounds convincing. ha.

Good luck. It's why I went back to a real acoustic for two songs. One is a fingerpicking kind of classical thing that was hard to play on an electric. I used to use a Fishman Aura Spectrum DI which was another rig that had to be set up, sound checked, different, wireless unit, input, effects...But the Kemper does it way better. One rig, Just another transmitter on the same wireless unit and it sounds better. Just have to be sure to switch the patch (if it has gain/overdrive)before you switch on the Acoustic.