External looper with Kemper and Kemper box

• Hello,
    I need help with the following problem:

I would like to use my Jamman Solo XT with the Kemper. So far this has been possible without KemperBox via the Loop Effect without any problems (Send in Jamman -> Out from Jamman in Aux and loopFX switched on at the last position).
    Now I have the KemperBox, which sounds great and is also able to play acoustic guitar or bass. Here the box then automatically switches to full range mode.
    But if, for example, I have recorded an acoustic guitar and then switch to an electric guitar preset and want to play the electric guitar over it, the Kemper selects a speaker simulation, which makes the electric guitar sound great. However, the sound of the instruments that have already been recorded also changes because they now also run via the speaker simulation.
    As a workaround, I went from the Kemper headphone output to the Jamman and the output from the Jamman XT to the Lux In of the Kemper. You can now control the volume via the AuxIn to the headphones.
    The problem now is that the Aux signal runs into the Kemper twice and phase messes (sounds thinner and more reverberant) occur, since the live signal is processed twice (at least that's how I understand it).

Does anyone have a hint on how this can work?

I would prefer a slightly more flexible looper within the Kemper (e.g. longer running times, several loops available and savable, playbacks/loops that could be accessed via USB or similar, etc.). Unfortunately this has not yet been implemented, although I think this should not be a problem.

So: who has a solution?

• That is, so far I get it, not possible:

I have a Kemper Head with integrated 600W power amp. I just go from the Kemper Head with a speaker cable to the Cabinet.

Or do I miss something?

• Set the direct out to Master mono and use that to send the complete signal chain into your looper. Connect the outputs of the looper to the aux in inputs. The Aux in signal will be coming out of the Kabinet in full range mode and there is no doubling of signals that could create any phasing issues.

• Hey, great! That works!!

For all other newbies or dummies: 1st: In Output section: Set "Direct out" to "Master Mono". 2nd: You have to set the volume in the input menu "AuxIn to Monitor" to your taste.

Thanks KEMPER!!! :) <3 :)