Got my new Skin from Ken. I will include his email address....Guy does great work.. Im stoked..

• I painted the knobs with some Testors model paint while waiting for the skin.... As far as cab, Paul at Zilla has many options and colors and fabrics to choose from. Took like no time to be built and shipped from England to USA. The fitment is precise, well built and will protect Kemper when gigging or on the road He did awesome work...As far as the skin, i sent Ken a photo that i wanted to use . Anything you can photograph he can pretty much turn into a skin. It is held magnetically to front of Kemper. Jus need to take care removing knobs so as not to damage the Profiler or the knobs. The On/Off is held with a stand screw that you loosen and it comes off. Once knobs are removed, you simply place skin on front and replace knobs. I painted mine. I had model paint here from old hobby however if u wamt to paint them or not, is up to you and model paint kits and brushes are like a total of probably $15.00 on the intereweb, and for me it was what it needed. Anyhow both Ken and Paul are great doods, get the job done quickly and both do quality work. People are trippin over the sound when i play and they they see the rig and i get free beers. Should pay for itself in alcohol in a month..

• G String

Changed the title of the thread from “Got my new Skin from Ken. I will include his email address....Guy does great work.. For more info. [email protected]. Im stoked..” to “Got my new Skin from Ken. I will include his email address....Guy does great work.. Im stoked..”.
  • I believe this is the site: https://www.happykemperskins.com/

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM