What acoustic profiles is the promo material talking about that can "tame the piezo pickups" ?

• In the Kemper Profiler Player promo material, theres a section under "for acoustic guitar players" that says:

"FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR PLAYERS:

Use dedicated acoustic PROFILEs to tame the piezo pickups of your acoustic guitars.

Season to taste with KEMPER’s studio-grade reverbs for an immersive sound."

I'm curious as to what profiles its talking about. I've got a Kemper Toaster and Ive never seen any acoustic profiles that tame the piezos. Am I missing something, or is this a new feature specifically in the Player model?

• I've been experimenting with this exact thing lately.

In the "Kemper Add-on Profiles" Pack, there are "Acoustic A" through "Acoustic E". With a little adjustment of the EQ, I was able to make the Aura pickup in my Martin D-18 sound almost identical to a track I recorded with a large diaphragm condenser mic using "Acoustic E".

Acoustic E - paults tweaked - 2023-12-19 23-56-59.krig
    Shared with Dropbox
    www.dropbox.com

I also have Parker with a piezo that I would like to tame. It also sounds pretty good to me with the same Rig, but, I am open to "Kemper Rig Pack" suggestions here. (to keep this post where it belongs). I'll also post a new thread in "Commercial Rigs and Profiles" for other suggestions.

And.....Subscribed to this thread! :)

• I'm between Kempers these days, but I've been experimenting with body resonance IRs for use with my Lowden acoustic with piezo. There's no preamp controls in the guitar, so it sounds awfully vanilla DI'ed, but I found a free IR of a Gibson L1 that I've been using with an IR loader in my Mod Dwarf. It works great! Gets rid of that awful plastic transient sound, so I'm sure a Kemper Profile with something similar will be even better.

• Subscribed to the thread :)

I'm a Parker owner as well, altough mine has been upgraded with Graphtech Ghost + Hexpander system.

I also have an old Yamaha AG Stomp, which is a great multi-fx unit with built-in IRs (although they didn't exist at the time).

This unit was developed with the goal of making plugged in, piezo-equipped instrument sound as good as a mic'd instrument would sound in a studio.

Here's an in-depth review video

My goal for 2024 is to profile the AG Stomp with the Kemper and see how it compares to the original - which is great, but quite heavy to carry around!

If anybody's interested, let me know and I'll post some demos

• i've found some fishman preamp profiles on the rig exchange that worked pretty nicely. You can also deactivate the amp block and use acoustic IRs for the same effect. An EQ filter that removes the boomy low end, tightens the mid lows and adds more clarity. Upside with a profile vs an IR is a profile of an acoustic preamp pedal also gives you access to amp parameters like clarity, definition, high/low shift etc. I would find some fishman aura profiles and couple them with IRs made for your specific acoustic (or just an IR that makes your acoustic sound good to you). Together they can give your piezo a tone reminiscent of miced recording.

Acoustic IR