Allowed / Not allowed: Load profiles into the Rig Exchange

• I know that if I buy a rig pack from Michael Britt (or other profile creators), I'm not allowed to share it, which I would do by uploading it to the Rig Exchange. That's not what want to do.

An example:

Let's say I create a special sound with effects from a Michael Britt profile, which is included in the Kemper's rig packs. I would now like to upload this to the Rig Exchange and share it with others.

Am I allowed to do that?

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• It should have to sound logic for everybody But I know somebody trying/selling their own Tweak at their taste (as simply adding an EQ or minor changes) on Profiles they didn't own (they didn't profiled )

Said that,

there's no problem if You open a thread where You explain what You did.

I.e.

Starting from This free profile, Ive changed the cab with This one from another profile, then I added this kind of delay with these settings.. and I finally got this profile I find perfect for...

Its another way to share.

• Said that,

there's no problem if You open a thread where You explain what You did.

I.e.

Starting from This free profile, Ive changed the cab with This one from another profile, then I added this kind of delay with these settings.. and I finally got this profile I find perfect for...

Its another way to share.

I understand. The reason, why I asked this question was, a guy asked for a specific sound. So I thought it would be easier for me to create this sound with an included profile from the rig manager (as a foundation) + the effects and uploaded it into rig exchange. But I don't won't any trouble ;)

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X