More footswitch option for the player

• I was very disappointed (surprised) to see that there is not an option for one button to be able to toggle two functions. Example I would have fully expected to be able to use button 1 to toggle between rig 1/2, button 2 to toggle between rigs 3/4 and use button 3 for Tap/tuner. Please add this functionality

• In all likelihood, morph will come the the Player in a future update. With morph having always been the secondary function of rig foot switches, I don't know if they'd ever enable this.

Also for the Stage or Remote - that would mean a possible 10 rigs per bank/performance.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• But you can press Button 1+2 simultanously as an extra Button as also Button 2+3. So you can set them up to activate 4 profiles and button 3 for tuner, if you want...

• But you can press Button 1+2 simultanously as an extra Button as also Button 2+3. So you can set them up to activate 4 profiles and button 3 for tuner, if you want...

Combo switches though listed in manual are not currently available to use. Depending on foot size pressing both might not be easy

• The buttons on the Player are around an inch and a half apart (38mm).

Even the smallest feet wont have trouble spanning that distance.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Official Post

I am thinking 4 total rigs because FS 1 toggles rigs 1/2 FS 2 toggles 3/4 if I want rig 5 active I can assign it to FS3

I'm not sure, how that is suppoesed to work!?

If you currently hear Rig 1 and intend to load Rig 2 (or vice verse), you press FS 1. And if you currently hear Rig 3 and intend to load Rig 4 (or vice verse), you press FS 2. That's simple.

But what if you currently hear Rig 2 and intend to load Rig 3, how can you avoid that FS 2 loads Rig 4 first? In that you need to press FS 2 two times to load the intended Rig. And if you can accept that, why can't you deal with Rig Previous and Rig Next, which gives you even more flexibility?

... I noted that the combo-function of the switches (i.e. pressing 1+2 or 2+3 simultaneously for different functions) is greyed out in the rig manager and not present in the iOS editor. Called Kemper support (who are really great guys, kudos!) and they told me: the combo function is not there yet in 10.9.3 but will come in the next release. Just so you know and don't have to spend hours searching, like I did ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Kemper Player, Seymour Duncan Powerstage, Orange PPC212, Suhr S.Henderson Strat, Fender Ultra Tele, PRS S2 Custom24, Variax JTV-69