Always interested in the Kemper ecosystem

• Hi All,

My Instructor (Lead guitarist in a popular local band, genre metal) and a good mate who is a studio recording guitarist, both have powered Kemper's into Orange 2 x 12 cabs, was always a fan of what they produced, and played at our lessons.

I held off, as i was wondering where Kemper was going come 2024, specifically the rack or a powered head (at home player)

Like many i bought the Kemper Player, my needs are humble, a few good amps, and 2 effects pre and post will do me just fine. I wasn't ready to jump into a stage, i have the Quad Cortex as a stop gap, to see what 2024 brings, as i suspect the big players role out new flagships.

I am half way around the world, so mine should arrive when it arrives, keen to get a taste of it, A powered rack unit would be my ideal with foot controller, i have no need for the profiling aspect. I owned the Tonex, it was great, just felt like a "toy" this appears to be solid, with German engineering always being the high standard it is.

Hopefully this will tie me over to see if anything is on the works, and may see a convert, been down the helix road, QC was an impulse buy. The Axe FX III no dealers and quite the investment.

This seems to be the perfect foot print for me, whether simply practice, or a gateway to learning Kemper as a whole. I have no opinion so far, and no lofty expectations either, just a solid product i can use for various use cases.

Anyways, Hello from the middle of nowhere, hope everyone is having a great festive season.

PS Kemper after sales service has been very impressive.