New Amps in the cloud (Vox Defiant, Eganter Tweaker, Alesis QuadraverbGT, Waves GTR vst)

• Hi Folks!

it took me some time for my new amp-pack to upload.
    But i finally can present some good stuff here.

First of all i had the chance to profile an old 1969 Vox Defiant, which is a transistor based amp.
    Nice sparkling clean tones to capture!
    I used my Sontronics Delta Ribbon Mic in to a Universal Audio LA610 Preamp.
    Unfortunatly the drive channel had a bad day, and i tried 3 times to get a good profile, but all the profiles came out muddy and fuzzy..so i decided to delete them.

Then i took out my old Alesis QuadraverbGT which is the Quadraverb but with extra preamp modelling...mmh well..modelling made in 1989..sounds like sh*"
    But maybe some can use this...i modded 2 presets in the KPA with different Cab's.

After that i tried to get some tones out of my Computer.
    I used the GTR vst-plug in made by Waves and polished it with a Studer A800 and various EQs from my UAD DSP Card.
    Signal path: KPA-Vovox Cable-RME UCX Converter-DAW-RME UCX-Vovox Cable-KPA

And last but not least:
    The Egnater Tweaker 15 Head with a Eganter Rebel closed-back Cab
    Oh man i like this amp a lot!
    I used my Sontronics Delta in to a Universal Audio LA610 Preamp with Vovox Cables all the Way through.
    I loaded up some backing tracks in my DAW and took my modded Strat and a PRS Singlecut for a ride, then i dialed in the tones on the Tweaker.
    So all the profiles are set to fit right into dense arrangements with other instruments, that's why a few presets don't have so much high freq's.

Hope you like them :D

• Sounds like you had a fun time.

It really is a journey as you start to understand the Kemper and indeed for me, amps and their tones.

Look forward to trying them.

:) Neil