Chorus Pack update

• Hi folks, ich would like to have a new chorus Pack Update like the delay or the reverb Update. The kpa chorus are Not Bad, but are Not awesome. I'm searching for a boss ce2waza chorus, but that one is very expensive and i don't want to carry it. Please kpateam make an awesome chorus Update 🥹

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• An advanced chorus would be nice. Lots of 80s guitarists had their chorus sound delayed (about 20-30ms) and it created a very nice doubleeffect, while the direct signal was clean. If there is one thing i miss from my original setup it’s that.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

• An advanced chorus would be nice. Lots of 80s guitarists had their chorus sound delayed (about 20-30ms) and it created a very nice doubleeffect, while the direct signal was clean. If there is one thing i miss from my original setup it’s that.

The Kemper Micropitch is very good, but I'd love to be able to replicate the delayed chorus on the Kemper. Soundtoys Crystallizer does it really well.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• The Kemper Micropitch is very good, but I'd love to be able to replicate the delayed chorus on the Kemper.

For this kind of sound, the Hyper Chorus might be the right choice. With the Amount parameter you can adjust the delays.

I use this for 80's sounds like Lukather etc. in combination with a Chromatic Pitch, where I only use the Detune parameter.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• I’m hopeful an overhaul of the mod fx will come. I’ve had my toaster maybe 10 years now and in that time we’ve had an overhaul of the delays, the reverbs, the distortions, the fuzz, the tonestacks via liquid. Lots of other things in that time too eg floorboard, rig manager, stage, kabinet etc. Mod fx hasn’t had the same love so it would be a welcome thing. The delays, verbs etc went massively in a better direction with the redo steps over the years so I’m sure if they did it they’d make a good job of it.