Politician & living dead - new vocal mix

• Here is a great synth & git track, I really dig this one :)

, could work great as a zombie themed movie title

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Arturia synths & vst

Kemper cleans

NAM leads

• I just streamed "Odd Thomas" and thought it would fit well with that. I guess it's supposed to be a campy thriller but the end of the movie is very disturbing. Almost like a test run for terrorists. =O

Well done!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• "Odd Thomas" and thought it would fit well with that.

Thx for the reference, I'll check that movie indeed

Very on point 80's sound waraba lots of New Order and Magnetic Fields vibes, well done!

Thx Per , I gave a try to Blue monday , similarities for sure , I need that flegmatic voice over the mix indeed, might come later,as a friend is writing me some lyrics.

• here is the vocal version,

interested in yer feedback guys , both vocally & technically

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• waraba

Changed the title of the thread from “Politician & living dead” to “Politician & living dead - new vocal mix”.