Help with setting the correct effects in a chain and settings

• Hi everyone,

A new user here and overwhelmed of course with Kemper options.

I am trying to get the correct delay and reverb settings (or if there are some other effects in a chain too) to get the close sound to this solo sound from this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can anyone with more experience please help me with advice on what exact effects to use and what settings?

Thank you in advance

• Maybe the Quad Delay (in stereo) will get you there. Also sounds like he's in the neck position. I don't hear much reverb especially on the second part of the solo so add it in slowly. Delay in DLY and reverb in REV.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• flokianni , i've checked the video description and found this:

The second part of the song "Stop the Wind" with Thompson at the NK Dinamo stadium in Maksimir, Zagreb.

Equipment used on this solo:

Fender Stratocaster '68

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 100w head

Mesa Boogie Triaxis Pre-amp

Marshall 4x12 cab

other guitars used in this concert:

Kramer Stagemaster Deluxe 2 Ebony

Valley Arts Custom Pro

Year LGXT Trans Blue Flame AA (version without tremolo, only for acoustic stuff)

all effects are pulled from the TC Electronic G-Force rack.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Hi, thank you, yes I saw that info but was wondering if I could create a similar delay setting with kemper delays. I have a profile that has pretty much this sound (amp) but struggling with delay effect.

• flokianni I've tried it a little bit. I used the Quad Delay and a Natural Reverb. I also used the "DLY+REV R." parameter in the Rig Section to get a nice and clean sound between Delay and Reverb. Try it to your taste.

Here are also the Delay and Reverb Presets that I've dialed in. Feel free to check it out and use these as a foundation.

Dial the Mix and Feedbacks to your taste.

Hope that helps.

• flokianni I've tried it a little bit. I used the Quad Delay and a Natural Reverb. I also used the "DLY+REV R." parameter in the Rig Section to get a nice and clean sound between Delay and Reverb. Try it to your taste.

Here are also the Delay and Reverb Presets that I've dialed in. Feel free to check it out and use these as a foundation.

Dial the Mix and Feedbacks to your taste.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much, yes this is probably the closest I will get with Kemper effects. Since I am using a single active Kemper cabinet, I raised a bit feedback pot percentage and lowered the stereo pot to 0 and it is very similar now. Thanks again a lot.