Issues with connecting Player to Rig Manager in iPhone/iPad

• Hi there,

let me first say that I am very enthusiastic with my recently arrived Player device!
    I like the overall design and the multi-functionality of the LEDs very much. Looking forward to an upgrade with more effects/functionalitiues soon.
    Unfortunately I cannot connect it to the RigManagers both on iPhone and tablet. Even though Bluetooth menue says that the Player is connected and the blue LED is lit. The pop up box always says "Profiler not found" or "....cannot connect" (or something like that.)

Does anyone know a possible solution?

My player does connect easily via USB>desktop (MacBook Air M1) but there I had the years old issue again that rig titles or other info cannot be properly rewritten/saved, even though it is possible to copy rigs and push them elsewhere in the order of default rigs.

Any hints someone?

• Does anyone have a solution. I got this to work with my iPad, but it isnt working with my Iphone 15. It would be great if this worked. getting a little frustrated.

• Does anyone else among Player users notice a disfunctionality in programming the footswitches for certain functions other than "previous bank/next bank" even though there not being greyed out in the footswitch assign selection menu of the rig manager? (With WLAN on both iPad and iPhone the editor is working just fine now by the way).

For instance with my device it does not seem possible to assign the TAP function to one of the 3 footswitches. And it's the same with other functions as well.

This way I cannot use the Player live, which is a downer. I just hope I did something wrong but I seriously doubt it.

UPDATE: I have no idea, what happened in between, but two days later the footswitch assignement worked totally accurate!
    (Maybe the Player has a piece of AI built which fixes bugs by itself? ;)

WISH for improvement:
    I only wish now there was an extra save button or at least a combination of switches to press in order to save edits without having to fumble around with my phone or tablet. To me this is actually the only major issue I have with this otherwise wonderful pedal made of metal.

Edited 2 times, last by Mannemer ().

• Official Post

WISH for improvement:
    I only wish now there was an extra save button or at least a combination of switches to press in order to save edits without having to fumble around with my phone or tablet. To me this is actually the only major issue I have with this otherwise wonderful pedal made of metal.

User manuals can be a great thing ... ;)

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• User manuals can be a great thing ... ;)

I was afraid of that... =O but thank you for the hint!

After going through the main manual once again without finding the solution I am looking for, I get the feeling that I might have created a misunderstanding in my initial post: I am not looking for an option to store adjustments in Rig Manager but in the player itself!

Can anyone tell me if there is a combination of switches to press for saving since there is no dedicated single save button on the device?

Edited once, last by Mannemer ().

• After going through the main manual once again without finding the solution I am looking for,

Player user manual, Quick start, page 15:

You can edit the current Rig – e.g. increase its gain or treble – and then replace the original with the edited version

by holding the Rig Button for a moment.

• Player user manual, Quick start, page 15:

You can edit the current Rig – e.g. increase its gain or treble – and then replace the original with the edited version

by holding the Rig Button for a moment.

Thank you ToH2002, this is so great to know!
    So my suggestion to the company would be now for the next edition of manual to consider putting the storing function right in the manual's index as a headline in captions for blind snails like me to recognize. The "problem" with the Kemper's UI is is that it works very intuitively in most functions but then other essentiell features are rather hidden. I admit I just hate reading manuals. Thank you again ToH2002.