Kemper Player mobile app “performance view”

• I wish for a view in the mobile app that puts the screen to vertical orientation and shows similar information than the dedicated screen of other kemper products in performance mode. Current rig name in big, bank name and other rigs in the bank in smaller text type. This way you could put your phone next to the player like an extension screen (into the pedalboard), and monitor your current whereabouts during a performance. When the tuner is activated it could switch to a tuner screen such as the other models do. This app feature would make the player more usable in live situations!

• I wish for a view in the mobile app that puts the screen to vertical orientation and shows similar information than the dedicated screen of other kemper products in performance mode. Current rig name in big, bank name and other rigs in the bank in smaller text type. This way you could put your phone next to the player like an extension screen (into the pedalboard), and monitor your current whereabouts during a performance. When the tuner is activated it could switch to a tuner screen such as the other models do. This app feature would make the player more usable in live situations!

The Player wasn't announced, i don't know how long they've worked on it but i think they've purposed the minimum to work fine and reliably till the beginning.

The player imposed already a work on rig manager to correspond to Player's capabilities (FXs, Fxs slots, 50 rigs, etc....)

I assume those kind of improvements could come on our tabs/phones....

On the other side, we already know that Player's features are deliberately reduced and could be unlocked....

Even if, in my opinion, the Kemper Stage is the ultimate stage device the Player will never be able to reach (cause of hardware limitations), even if you can add midi pedals, watch your phone's screen (i don't want to do this on stage), etc.... I think Kemper has to keep some limitations on this unit to justify the gap.... Player has already got a tuner....

The Player is a balancing act, to purpose enough and not so much regarding big brothers....