MIDI pedal and remote?

• The Remote is it own controller-system for Kemper profiler, although it does not exclude Midi control from it.

This means you can use both, but f.g. expression pedals connected to the remote will work only for the profiler, while connected to the Maestro will work for what you set it up to in the Maestro, including the Kemper...

• The Remote is it own controller-system for Kemper profiler, although it does not exclude Midi control from it.

This means you can use both, but f.g. expression pedals connected to the remote will work only for the profiler, while connected to the Maestro will work for what you set it up to in the Maestro, including the Kemper...

Thank you. Your answer is not totally clear to me. I want to understand. I am aware of how the remote works. I use it with 2 expression pedals and 2 switch pedals attached. I want to know if I also connected the midi pedal to my Kemper Rack (that one specifically) will Everything attached to the remote continue to operate as is, And the midi Pedal can work as well to give me more control at my feet.

• Yes, on this site:

Downloads | Kemper Amps

you can download

MIDI Parameter Documentation 8.6

there you can see everything you can do with MIDI.

What I was trying to say, is you can control many devices with MIDI Maestro (like e.g. Beatbuddy, Aeros or any other Device with it´s own MIDI implementation) and also with expression attached to the Maestro. Expression attached to the remote will work for the Profiler exclusively.

• That’s also exactly what I want to do to enable a second guitar -

I also need to run an expression pedal which I was planning on dragging up FS 1 TRS from the kemper - any idea whether that might work via the maestro XP in ?

And will u run it in Bluetooth or cable it - if BT what is needed at the kemper end ?