USB over Ethernet for Rig Manager

• Hi all. Long story short, I have a Kemper Stage at one end of my studio and a PC at the other end. I'm not setup to run a USB cable from one side of the room to the other in order to use Rig Manager. But I do have Cat6 panels at either end, all wired up. I recently purchased one of these in the hopes that it would work like a long USB cable but I can only get things working for a few minutes before the Stage freezes and has to be rebooted.

If it's not clear, the other end converts back to USB and I just plug that into the PC.

Does this seem like something that should have worked? It's designed for hard drives, mice, etc. Shouldn't be a problem. I'm wondering if it's defective or if the Kemper is just really sensitive about such things. Depending on feedback I might try a different product.

I recently got the iPad app and it's very helpful. But scrolling through Rigs one at a time is a royal pain. That's my main reason for wanting to do this, plus of course adding and removing data from the Kemper.

• I use a very long USB cable as a repeater solution does not work with the toaster or the rack (I tried to connect over WLAN). With the long cable, it works really well.

When using a WLAN repeater the Profiler will only connect to Rig Manager mobile apps on iOS or Android. Rig Manager works via USB only.