No volume wse

• I'm sorry Hell-G ,but I have been busy for hours and hours searching what is wrong. And now finally I got it with the help of a friend. He brought a cable detector with him (for just in case) and some time later he discovered that a cable at the back (to my cab) was broken. The jacks on both ends were OK but it was somewhere in the middle of the cable. I never would have thought of that.

I really thank you for all your efforts to solve the problem. They finally have led to my dear Kemper working again. :) :thumbup:

• Yes, Burkhard. I checked all connections, of course, and even the jacks of the cables. But I could not forsee that one of the cable was broken inside, probably due to the extensive use and winding them...I'll move on soon to wireless guitar and amp plugs...

• Official Post

That is the nature of cables: wearing out. Always have a set of spare cables. And if you experience any signal issue, test with spares - before anything else.

There is no wireless power amp to speaker connection. Generally, a wireless guitar system might be convenient in some sense but won't make your setup more reliable, but introduces more components of potential failures. If there is a signal issue with wireless equipment being involved, first check: exchange wireless against cable.

• Good thinking Burkhard. I'lln definitely keep that in mind after my experiences. I'll take care of some extra new cables in case of.....

And I now I'm using a NUX C-5RC wireless guitar system, always fully charged lasts for 4 hours (also with a pair of extra cables if needed)

Thank you!

• How are you winding them? It matters because winding and unwinding a cable should never cause wear or twisting.

In different ways around lower arm and then over right hand and finally wrapping the last piece over all windings. Or making all circles after each other antil you reach the end of the cable.

But in the past it may have gone in another different way. I had this specific cable for many years. It has been moved now in small pieces into a dumpster, making room for a couple of new ones

• Under the elbow / over the hand will put twists in cable. It may last a long while….but you’re stilling putting stress on it and shortening its life:

This may help explain:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche